Monday, August 11, 2008

My Weekend With They Might Be Giants (The Setlists)

First allow me to post the boring part:

Saturday, August 9th, 2008 - The Wolf's Den at Mohegan Sun

Token Back To Brooklyn
S-E-X-X-Y
Metal Detector
The Mesopotamians
New York City
James K. Polk
The Spine -> XTC Vs. Atom Ant
Upside Down Frown
Spiraling Shape
Pet Name
Don't Let's Start
How Can I Sing Like A Girl
Birdhouse In Your Soul
Dr. Worm
I Can Hear You
The Bells Are Ringing
7
Band Intros
Til My Head Falls Off

Encore:
Clap Your Hands
The Guitar
Istanbul

Encore 2:
Dig My Grave


Sunday, August 10th, 2008 - The Wolf's Den at Mohegan Sun

Hypnotist Of Ladies
The Statue Got Me High
She's Actual Size
Narrow Your Eyes (accidental start)
Mammal
Narrow Your Eyes (for real this time)
Dinner Bell
Spider -> The Guitar
Which Describes How You're Feeling
I Palindrome I
If I Wasn't Shy
Fingertips
Turn Around
Dig My Grave
Withered Hope
Mr. Me
S-E-X-X-Y
Particle Man -> I Love To Sing -> Particle Man
Dr. Worm

Encore:
Drink!
Birdhouse In Your Soul
Damn Good Times

Encore 2:
Istanbul

full review and weekend recap to follow... right now i should sleep a bit.

No comments: