Friday, August 15, 2008

Addendum To My Last Post

My mistake! I'm actually looking at the apartment tomorrow!

But it doesn't look promising. The landlord is the one person in town that I would prefer not get my hard earned cash. I was hoping that it was one of the other buildings... it's not.

Oh well, I'm still going to check it out tomorrow.

Also, I am really looking forward to tonight! I like seeing friends that I don't get to see on a regular basis. Time is running out for keeping in touch with these people and thankfully plans didn't fall through. That makes me happy!

(did you notice that for the last few posts I started using proper punctuation/capitalization? I have been doing it subconsciously lately...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!